Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84

Thread: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

  1. #71
    Inactive Member photofinish's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    I know this is a really old thread but I had to say a little something! I agree that all schools have some over excited fanatic FANS... and I know Gate City has been raked over the coals about the Gretna game BUT I personally have 2 stories about PV! (Actually 3 if you count the midfield taunting that one year!) The first was after a football game that PV won at Big Stone...PV's cheerleaders came running over the field and were cussing the GC players and using the not-so-sweet hand gestures...of which I have photos of! The second little episode happened last year (I believe) during basketball at Gate City. Before the game started a PV cheerleader (forum rules won't allow names!) walked over to our student section and used the most vulgar four letter words ever! All because she didn't want the students to wear tshirts talking about the SUPER BOWL!!! And PV's cheer sponser tolerates this!

    Again I agree fans should show some resemblance of sportsmanship... that being said I expect a higher level from players, cheerleaders and coaches!!!

    Thanks for letting me vent after reading this thread, I only came on here to make sure the JIB GC game was definately on for Friday night (I knew you guys would have the heads up!) I'll check in occasionally to get the meat of the news in the LPD!!! Sorry but the Forum makes me miss Ol Tob and I just don't show up often!

    One more thought! What have you guys been talking about on here since Gate City went to the CMD?

  2. #72
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    id dig on those pics
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #73
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    lets see this "evidence"

  4. #74
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    Noe you know this HAD to be GC fans dressed in PV clothes!!
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  5. #75
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    And you know that the sponsOR tolerates this because?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    Probably because nothing was said or done about it IMO. But the sad fact is every school has at least a handfull.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  7. #77
    Inactive Member
    Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    Threads on here go south in a hurry thats for sure [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

    One time I saw a guy cut the head off of an opposing fan and spit down his throat.
    One time I saw a guy threaten to jump off the top bleacher if the opposing team kept cheering.
    One time I saw a guy rip a friends arm off to beat an oppsoing fan. After beating the opposing fan he sewed the arm back on all while the game was being played. (AND the armless friend was just glad it was his arm that beat the fan)
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: photofinish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    One more thought! What have you guys been talking about on here since Gate City went to the CMD? </div></div>

    Dude, why is GC even being brought up ib the LPD forum like this? We are no longer in the LPD. I can see if were are playing an LPD team in a game or something, but why bring up the way we acted against a none LPD team on the LPD forum. Makes absolute no sense to me.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ODST Marine 24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: photofinish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    One more thought! What have you guys been talking about on here since Gate City went to the CMD? </div></div>

    Dude, why is GC even being brought up ib the LPD forum like this? We are no longer in the LPD. I can see if were are playing an LPD team in a game or something, but why bring up the way we acted against a none LPD team on the LPD forum. Makes absolute no sense to me.</div></div>

    Actually it was a Great City fan who started this thread.
    Read the first post. Their own fans are ashamed of them evidently.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    then go to the cmd board.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •